Dublin/Dublin 2019 (10 days)
Starting at $2,649Destinations & Sightseeing
Itinerary and Meals
Experience undiscovered Ireland on this unique 10 day tour. Starting and ending in County Dublin, you will also enjoy stays in West Cork, Killarney, Ennis and Galway. Your tour will stop at unique visits, ancient ruins, lively towns and villages and end with an evening at the charming Dunboyne Castle Hotel.
Destination & Sightseeing
Authentic Local Experiences
- Discover the rich heritage of Dublin’s Trinity College, visting the library to see the Book of Kells, a splendid medieval manuscript.
- Take a walking tour of Kinsale and learn the history of this former fishing port, which is haven for foodies and art-lovers today.
- 9 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 8 dinners (D) including Merry Ploughboy Pub dinner and show, Rozzers Restaurant in Killeen House and a farewell dinner at a Dublin restaurant..
- Dingle Peninsula
- Book of Kells
- Charles Fort
- Cliffs of Moher
- Clonmacnoise Monastic Site
- Foynes Flying Boat & Maritime Museum
- Kylemore Abbey
- Timoleague Franciscan Friary