And Pavlus agents are waiting to get you onboard
By Patti Pietschmann, Travel Diva
It’s the moment world-travelers have been longing for. The return of cruising! And a host of ships are sailing the seas from the U.S. to Asia, Europe and beyond. Check out the list of lines now available for booking.
Ultra-luxe all-inclusive cruise lines
- Stylish & chic Crystal Cruises is doing itineraries out of Nassau, Bimini and Europe.
- Discerning foodie favorite Oceania is cruising the Caribbean and Europe.
- Paul Gauguin is putting passengers in paradise with Tahiti and South Pacific cruises.
- Ritzy Regent Seven Seas has heavenly sailings in the Caribbean and Europe.
- Seabourn is now pampering passengers in the Caribbean and Europe with Champagne and caviar.
- Super swank Silversea resumes spoiling passengers with its all-inclusive fares and seamless style in Alaska, Europe and the Galapagos.
- Viking is operating its stylish ships in Bermuda and Europe.
- Celebrity explores Alaska this summer along with the Caribbean, Europe and the Galapagos.
- Princess and Holland America are Alaska bound.
- Norwegian is back sailing in Alaska, Bermuda, Europe and Mexico.
- Royal Caribbean is set to sail in Alaska, the Bahamas and Europe, click here to see these cruises now.
- Azamara is sailing in Europe again.
If the pandemic taught us anything it was to always use a travel agent. That said, Pavlus has the cream of the cream available for bookings and arrangements at 800-528-9300.
Safe and glorious travels.