Visit historic sites, vineyards and gay Paree
By Patti Pietschmann Travel Diva
Imagine spending just 13-days touring France for a little over $150 a day. Having driven through France many times I can tell you it’s a special adventure.
I loved waking up to flaky croissants and sipping rich French coffee in the morning. Then after breakfast, jumping in the car and exploring the countryside before stopping for a multi-course lunch. Then back to the hotel to relax before a fabulous wine-soaked dinner. All the while experiencing the joie de vivre of the country.
Travel by Air-conditioned coaches
The Costsaver tour leaves the driving them in air-conditioned coaches. You’ll find yourself surrendering to the rich aesthetics each area. As you marvel at the Loire Valley. Enjoy the eye candy along the chic French Riviera and go back in history.
Along the way you will discover secluded vineyard-clad landscapes and medieval façades of Carcassonne.
- AVIGNON–home of St. Bénezet Bridge and the Papal Palace.
- CANNES—site of the annual film festival.
- CARCASSONNE—a beautifully preserved walled city.
- HONFLEUR–a picturesque port.
- LOIRE VALLEY- where you view the magnificent Château de Chenonceau, Châteaux at Amboise and Chambord.
- LOURDES—for a look at St. Bernadette’s Grotto.
- LYON– there’s orientation tour of this gastronomic city.
- The foray ventures on to Monaco, Paris, Pont du Gard, the wine village of St. Emilion and the cathedral city of Rouen.
All of the above is included for one bargain price. Just contact a Pavlus travel specialist to set up your Costsaver tour.