Why you will love your first time so much and you’ll go back for more
By Patti Pietschmann Travel Diva
According to Cruise Lines International 32 million people are on target to cruise this year. If you’re not one of them, what are you waiting for? A cruise vacation is what dreams are made of and if you’ve yet to experience one, read on.
First cruise? Here’s what’s in store:
- The world your oyster with everything taken care of from breakfast to bed time.
- An exhilarating experience. Fresh sea air, wind in your hair, leaving woes behind in the wake, completely relaxing.
- Better way to see the world without having to catch planes and re-pack often.
- Cuisine you may have never tasted before. (Crystal Cruises, Seabourn, Silversea, Regent Seven Seas, Oceania). And a selection of dining venues as well as 24 hour room service.
- Heavenly spas (for added fees) with blissful treatments.
- Plenty of pool and deck time.
- Islands in the sun (cruises to the Caribbean, French Polynesia, Hawaii, Fiji).
- Love– it’s not call the Love Boat (re: popular Princess Cruises TV series) for nothing. It’s all around you on a cruise. You just need to sidle up to the bar, put your lips together and blow.
- WiFi to keep you connected at all times.
- Evening shows, entertainment, lectures, food demonstrations, casinos, fun and games.
Pick, plan, put it together with a Pavlus Travel specialist who can get you on board for some of the lowest fares.