Visualizing a virus-free future of great travel adventures
By Patti Pietschmann, Travel Diva
Do we have your attention? Probably so since you’re pretty much a captive audience these days. Well we want to shed some positive light your future travels. Whether you love land tours and cruises, Pavlus Travel offers you the world through its agents and online site. It’s also employs the go-to team that can make your travel dreams come true with ease on you and your budget.
Now sit back and read how to turn that frown upside down as you visualize a world when we can all jump on a plane, train, cruise ship, camel’s back on a safari and bask on a tropical island. Think of the Galapagos, Antarctica, French Polynesia, transiting the Panama Canal or other bucket list items.
- Look over photos of past trips and smile thinking of all the fun you had and will once again.
- Surf sites, or Pavlus for cruises with lines like Crystal, Silversea, Seabourn, Regent Seven Seas, Viking or any of your favorites. Look over the offerings for 2021 and beyond. Then contact Pavlus (1.800.528.9300) for bookings and detail.
- Think about the deals and incentives coming our way from cruise lines, airlines and tour operators. Also available on Pavlus’s page or through an agent. Cruise lines are talking about generous on board credits, spa certificates, open bars and big savings.
- Watch travelogues on TV.
- Pretend you’re on a ship. Get dressed for dinner and pour yourself and whoever you’re with a cocktail just like if you were on a cruise.
- After dinner turn on some music and dance either alone or with your house or apartment mate just like you were on a ship.
- Alternate with you mate to play butler (like they have on ships such as Silversea, Crystal on penthouse decks, Regent Seven Seas top suites and other ships). One of you gets to be on call to bring breakfast in bed or some other chore.
- If you have a spouse create spa days. Give each other facials, massages, body scrubs, manicures, pedicures, haircuts. This can be very romantic. But caution, it could lead to amorous activities. Also you each probably need your nails and hair cut or colored.
- If possible prepare a lavish four or five course meal with a good bottle of wine or Champagne. Then pretend you’re dining in a fine ship or landside restaurant.
- Stay focused on the future. Keep a positive outlook. And please follow all the WHO and CDC guidelines for safety from coronavirus. You know what they are. Distancing, masks when in public, masks and gloves when shopping or opening packages, and exceptional hygiene.
The world will open for us again. Just be patient. And Pavlus agents (800-528-9300) are here for you plan the future.