Additional ships to sail in US and International ports for fall
By Patti Pietschmann, Travel Diva
Welcome to the dawning of the of new age of cruises! Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is resuming operations from additional U.S. and international ports this fall. Cruises will be available on Norwegian Breakaway, Encore, Escape, Pearl, Jewel, Sun, Spirit and Norwegian’s Pride of America. Itineraries include Hawaii, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Asia and more. NCL is also returning to Seattle for an Alaska cruise season that starts Aug. 7, 2021.
New itineraries available for bookings at Pavlus.com or 800-528-9300:
- Norwegian Joy– from Miami beginning Oct. 19, 2021 with five to 11-day Caribbean voyages.
- Norwegian Breakaway– seven-day itineraries to Bermuda from New York beginning Oct. 24, 2021.
- Pride of America– seven-day Hawaii interisland voyages from Honolulu beginning Nov. 6, 2021.
- Norwegian Bliss — from Los Angeles for seven-day Mexican Riviera voyages beginning Nov. 7, 2021.
- Norwegian Encore –seven-night itineraries from Miami to the Caribbean beginning Nov. 14, 2021.
- Beginning Nov. 20, 2021, Norwegian Escape will cruise for the first time from Orlando (Port Canaveral), Fla. Itineraries are seven-day long to the Caribbean.
- Norwegian Pearl will sail from Miami. There she’ll do Panama Canal, Bahamas and Caribbean cruises beginning Dec. 23, 2021.
- On Jan. 20, 2022, Norwegian Jewel will be NCL’s first ship to offer roundtrip Panama Canal cruises from Panama City.
- Norwegian Sun sails for the first time in Asia on January 28, 2022 with a five-day Japan itinerary from Hong Kong after that she does a variety of 11-day cruises from Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok.
- Norwegian Spirit will cruise 12-day Australia and New Zealand voyages from Sydney, and Auckland, New Zealand beginning Feb. 9, 2022.
NCL cancellations you need to know about
There are cancellations afloat for NCL. These includes all voyages on Pride of America through Oct. 30, 2021 and Norwegian Escape through Nov. 2, 2021. Wait, there’s more. Norwegian Jewel’s Jan. 9, 2022 and Norwegian Pearl’s Dec. 7, 2021 won’t sail. Neither will Norwegian Spirit on Jan. 28, 2022, Norwegian Sun on Jan. 18, 2022; or Norwegian Bliss on Oct. 24, 2021.
Refunds and rebookings
The Cruise Line’s Peace of Mind cancelation policy remains in effect for any cruises through Oct. 31, 2021. Those who use the Peace of Mind policy get a future cruise credit. The credit is good for sailings through Dec. 31, 2022.
Contact a Pavlus agent for more detail and bookings at 800-528-9300.