rown Princess to sail from Los Angeles to Mexico and Alaska in 2021
By Patti Pietschmann, Travel Diva
Back in the day, my husband Richard and I sailed regularly on Princess Cruises from Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera. How convenient to drive to the port, hop on the ship and enjoy roundtrip balmy weather with plenty of pool time.
Princess plans to spend an entire summer of 2021 cruising form Port of Los Angeles. They’ll be using the regal Crown Princess for 23 departures. You can spend 14-days glorious days that include port stops in San Diego, Monterey and an overnight in Cabo. Sound good? Booking are already open at Pavlus.com with agents handling the phones at 800-528-9300 .
The cruise line is offering four-day West Coast Getaway sailings for Memorial Day and Labor Day as follows:
- Mexican Riviera– seven-day cruises. Stops in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlán. Departure dates: May 15, June 12, June 26, July 31, August 14, September 18, 2021.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway– five-day cruises. Overnight in Cabo San Lucas. Departure dates: May 22, May 31, August 28, September 6, 2021.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises. Stops in San Francisco (late-night stay), San Diego (late-night stay), Catalina Island or Monterey, and Ensenada. This is a great opportunity to sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. Departure dates: June 5, June 19, August 7, August 21, September 11, September 25, 2021.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego – four-day cruises. Stops include San Diego (late-night stay) with optional visits to the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Departure dates: May 27, July 1, September 2, 2021.
- Alaska– 14-day cruises. Port include Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway and Sitka. Plus visits to charming Prince Rupert and Hubbard Glacier, North America’s largest tidewater glacier. Departure dates: July 3, July 17, 2021.
Princess is working with Bill Esparza–a James Beard award-winning cookbook author who is spearheading exclusive culinary shore excursions in San Diego and Ensenada.
Margaritas and more
Ole! Festive activities on the cruises include margarita and tequila tastings, freshly prepared classic Mexican cuisine, and more.
Crown Princess features fast Wi-Fi, award-winning entertainment and several casual and fine-dining venues. For kids there’s e’s a Camp Discovery Youth and Teen Center. And for all ages, Movies Under the Stars.
The Crown’s summer season ends Oct. 2, 2021 with a full transit through the Panama Canal from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale.
Additional information and bookings for Crown Princes is available at Pavlus.com.