Itineraries to fit every bucket list
By Patti Pietschmann, Travel Diva
What ever part of the globe is on your bucket list, chances are Silversea Cruises 2023-2024 itineraries can satisfy your lust. The company is offering cruises in 690 areas in 125 countries and seven continents. This includes over 60 maiden calls. The line plans to deploy 10 ships that will cruise from March 2023 and May 2024.
Big demand for far-flung areas
“’We are responding to strong guest demand for a broad range of far-flung destinations. And, our new itineraries will provide it. We are offering more r opportunities to discover the world’s most enriching experiences in seven continents,” says Roberto Martinoli, Silversea’s president and CEO.
Martinoli adds that the line is offering in depth explorations of the Red Sea. He says it will do new itineraries in the Arabian Peninsula and new autumnal departures in the Norwegian Fjords.
Silversea boast three new ships: Silver Origin, Silver Moon, and Silver Dawn. Each offers the line’s signature seamless service, comforts and amenities for all-inclusive fares.
Bookings are now open for 280 new voyages for 2023/2024, This includes two new grand voyages to Africa & the Arabian Peninsula and the Mediterranean.
Pick your place in the world
- Among new itineraries in Africa and the Indian Ocean are in-depth explorations of the Red Sea. These voyages dive into the region’s natural and archeological heritage in the Arabian Peninsula and Persian Gulf.
- Scintillating South Africa and Namibia voyages feature close looks at lions, leopards, rhinoceros, elephants, and buffalo at safari reserves. While the Skeleton Coast offers a look at the unique wildlife and geology of the Vanilla Islands.
- New itineraries in Northern Europe introduce the first-ever expedition voyages in the Baltic Sea. These sailing build on the line’s customary offering in the Norwegian Fjords, the Baltic, Iceland, the British Isles and the Atlantic Coast. There are some off-the-beaten-path destinations along the Finnish coast. And new Norwegian Fjord departures giving glimpses of the autumnal foliage and the Northern Lights.
- Also on the agenda is new Alaska combinable itineraries that offer more adventure. These build on the cruise line’s seven-day Silver Muse itineraries. Maiden calls to Icy Bay and Valdez offer views of the magnificent Columbia Glacier.
- And up in Canada and New England itineraries have overnight calls in Boston, Massachusetts.
Watch and learn
Take a look at this new video from Conrad Combrink—Silversea’s Senior Vice President of Expeditions, Turnaround Operations and Destination Management. It shares insight on the new 2023/2024 itinerary collection’s highlights:
Two New Grand Voyages
Silversea’s first-ever grand voyage to Africa and Arabia combines new-world modernity with fascinating glimpses into the region’s storied past. It starts with Silver Spirit in Cape Town on January 27, 2024 and goes to 28 destinations over 62 days. The odyssey includes Namibia, South Africa, Madagascar, Réunion, Mauritius, Seychelles, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, and Egypt. And it ends in Greece on March 29. lore deeper.
The second long cruise is on Silver Moon. She’ll host a grand voyage in the Mediterranean, departing Lisbon on October 6, 2023. This one reaches 52 destinations over 65 days. It covers 16 countries, from Portugal to Greece, with an in-depth focus on the Eastern Mediterranean. There’s a focus on the Holy Land and Egypt, with overnight calls in Alexandria, Nazareth, and—for the first time on a grand voyage—Jerusalem.
Silversea’s all-inclusive fares offer private executive transfers, Wifi, all beverages, in suite butlers, tips and shore excursions.
Because of these uncertain Coronavirus times you should check with a Pavlus agent for latest information and of course bookings.