Seven sylvan itineraries now open for booking
By Patti Pietschmann, Travel Diva
Memories of cruising around the paradisiacal Pacific Rim live vividly in my mind. Each extraordinary itinerary recalls magical memories exploring French Polynesia, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Doing those itineraries on a small luxury liner like Regent Seven Seas Mariner makes it even better.
And for the good news. In 2022 those intoxicating itineraries will be available to Regent Seven Seas passengers. Regent’s Mariner is doing seven theme cruises, aptly named “Marvels of the Pacific Rim”. The special collection includes free land programs, overnight stays and optional overland trips to the Great Wall of China or Angkor Wat’s temples.
And in 2022 those intoxicating itineraries will be available to Regent Seven Seas passengers. Regent’s Mariner is doing seven theme cruises, aptly named “Marvels of the Pacific Rim”. The special collection includes free land programs, overnight stays and optional overland trips to the Great Wall of China or Angkor Wat’s temples.
Fantasies come to life
The seven dreamy 2022 Marvels of the Pacific Rim Collection includes:
- A glorious 18-nights from San Francisco to Papeete on Jan. 5. Watch Paul Gauguin’s paintings of the South Pacific come alive with cascading waterfalls, verdant motus and awesome sunsets.
- The Heavenly Island and City of Sails cruise on Jan. 23 from Papeete to Auckland. It’s 16 blissful nights aboard Seven Seas Mariner. Tropical pleasures abound. Passengers get to experience lagoons, vibrant sea life and a free Post-cruise stop in New Zealand.
- On Feb. 8 Mariner males a 14-night voyage from Auckland to Sydney called Natural Marvels and Maori Culture. What an opportunity to explore the beauty of the regions.
- In March Mariner embarks on the Golden Coast and Urban Wonders cruise from Sydney to Singapore. Both are lively, cosmopolitan ports where you can explore freely.
- On March 15 the ship does a Sweet Spices and Savory Delights theme from Singapore to Hong Kong. The 16-night journey delights the senses with fantastic food, enchanting vistas and the otherworldly beauty of Ha Long Bay.
- After Hong Kong comes a West to East in Asia theme that goes from Hong Kong to Tokyo. The 15-night voyage concentrates on the many wonders of the region.
April in Asia
7. On April 15 there’s a Volcanic Sights and Glacial Heights cruise from Tokyo back to San Francisco. The company bills this a “magnificent fire and ice” experiencing the marvels sailing from Tokyo’s futuristic wonders to the to the ancient Kamchatka volcanic region around Petropavlovsk, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Don’t miss the boat
These special itineraries are available at Pavlus Travel or here.
The luxury line is one of the most successful purveyor of cruises due to its seamless approach to customer comforts.
It also helps that fares are all-inclusive. The food fantastic and the ships reflect luxury.