NEW! The Irish Foodie Tour
Dublin - Limerick 2019 (8 Days)
Starting at $2,098
Destinations & Sightseeing
Itinerary and Meals
Explore Ireland’s food culture and heritage: meet cheese- and chocolate-makers, forage for nutritious seaweed at the shore, dine out in the culinary destination of Kinsale, visit traditional and artisanal producers in Cork’s bustling market, cook with a local chef, and much more.
Destination & Sightseeing
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Visit the iconic English Market in Cork, in operation since 1788 and offering artisan and traditional products, including Irish classics like tripe and drisheen.
- Enjoy a cooking class and friendly cook-off in Dublin's premier cooking school, located in the heart of the city's creative hub.
- Tea tour through Dublin
- Whiskey tasting at Dublin distillery
- Cork's English Market
- Seaweed foraging
- Whiskey and chocolate pairing dinner
- Wine and cheese tasting at an artisanal goat farm
- 7 breakfasts (B) and 7 dinners (D) including a farm-fresh dinner in Ballycotton, a meal in the culinary hotspot of Kinsale, and a fun cooking experience at Cook’s Academy.
IE-GAL-CLA| Charlemont (2) IE-COR-BAYl | Ballycotton (2) IE-KER-BAH| Tralee (2) IE-LIM-RAD| Limerick (1)