Dublin/Dublin 2021 (10 Days)
Starting at $2,055
Destinations & Sightseeing
Itinerary and Meals
Start your discovery of the Emerald Isle with a stay at Clontarf Castle Hotel in Dublin! Stay two nights in most locations – Donegal, Galway Killarney and Dublin. Highlights include Slieve League Sea Cliffs, Connemara region, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Foynes Flying Boat Museum. Savor home-baked scones and Irish coffee along the way.
Destination & Sightseeing
Authentic Local Experiences:
- See Donegal's spectacular Slieve League cliffs and enjoy a CIE Tours Exclusive experience as you sip Irish Coffee while taking in the view from the cliff top.
- Visit the Victorian Blakes of the Hollow Pub which famed author, John McGahern once called "one of the happiest and most beautiful bars" in Ireland. Enjoy a pint as you view the handcrafted "Game of Thrones" door, carved from the trees of the Dark Hedges.
- 9 hot breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 6 dinners (D)
- Glasnevin Cemetery
- Florence Court House
- Blakes of the Hollow Pub - CIE Tours Exclusive
- Slieve League Cliffs
- Belleek Pottery
- Cruise on the Lough Corrib (Seasonal)
- Cliffs of Moher
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Blarney Castle
- Irish Night in Dublin
Hotels - 9 Nights:
Clontarf Castle Hotel | Dublin (1 Night)
Clontarf Castle Hotel | Dublin | 4*
This hotel, steeped in Irish history, offers guests all the charm and splendor of a royal experience. The magnificent entrance hall, tapestry adorned walls, mysterious doorways and roaring fires create a luxurious, old-world feeling while guest rooms all boast modern amenities for a comfortable visit. Enjoy unique restaurants and bars. This hotel is located in the pleasant and peaceful suburb of Clontarf. 3 miles or 20 minutes' drive to Dublin city center by taxi. Convenient for Dublin Airport which is 20 minutes away. Hotel parking.
Mill Park Hotel | Donegal (2 Nights)
Mill Park Hotel | Donegal | 4*
A warm welcome awaits you at this hotel which is built around its unique-styled Granary, along with a choice of 2 restaurants, bar and lounge. The restaurants specialize in local fresh produce, especially seafood from the nearby fishing port of Killybegs. 100 luxurious bedrooms ensure a great stay and use the fully equipped leisure and wellness center. Set in a quiet rural setting two miles from Donegal town. The hotel is a perfect base for touring County Donegal, including the awesome Slieve League Sea Cliffs. Hotel parking.
- Hardiman Hotel | Galway (2 Nights)
- Killarney Plaza Hotel | Killarney (2 Nights)
Herbert Park Hotel | Dublin (2 Night)
Herbert Park Hotel | Dublin | 4*
This modern, bright property offers guests style and comfort with modern amenities. The bright, contemporary guest rooms feature king or twin beds, air conditioning and hi-speed internet. The Pavilion Restaurant serves a superior quality breakfast buffet with traditional full Irish breakfast as well as other choices. Located in the upmarket suburb of Ballsbridge, it's a 30-minute walk to the city center and there is frequent city bus and taxi services. Adjacent to the peaceful Herbert Park, the U.S. Embassy and the RDS Showgrounds. Hotel parking.