The Viking Akun was Rurik’s nephew. He and his brother Igor are named in the Russian Primary Chronicle as signatories of the 944 Rus-Byzantine Treaty. They were prominent Vikings who fought against Byzantium.
Only 240 guests - Length: 423 feet - Crew: 115 - Refurbished: 2014
- 102 outside staterooms with river view (31 Deluxe Staterooms, 67 Veranda Staterooms, 2 Junior Suites, 2 Suites)
- All suites & select staterooms feature a large picture window that opens or a veranda & a hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration
- Sun deck with shaded sitting area
- Two bars with panoramic windows
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Library & onboard shop
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
- Doctor on board
- 26″ flat-screen TV with CNBC, CNN, BBC & more
Our intimate, all-veranda ships offer a wide variety of staterooms for your selection. From Veranda Staterooms to the abundance of extra perks and amenities in our spacious Explorer Suites, there’s no finer way to travel. And whichever stateroom you choose, you will find it beautifully designed in the understated elegance for which Viking is known.
|Days||Name||Date||Embark||Disembark||Ship Name||Brochure Price||Our Price||Savings|
|No Available Itineraries for this Ship at this time. Please check back later.|