Owned and operated by Viking, Viking Aton is a brand new sister ship to Viking Osiris, the most upscale ship in Egypt. Specifically built to navigate the Nile, she is a state-of-the-art vessel—designed in the clean, elegant Scandinavian aesthetic for which Viking is known. Accommodating just 82 guests, she offers the ultimate in comfort.
Only 90 guests - Length: 361 feet - Crew: 28 - Year Built: 2015
- 41 comfortable outside staterooms (12 Deluxe Staterooms, 21 Veranda Staterooms, 6 Veranda Suites, 2 Explorer Suites)
- Explorer suites feature two full-size rooms with a veranda off the bedroom & a spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and glass enclosed shower
- Veranda suites feature two full-size rooms with a veranda off the living room & a French balcony in the bedroom
- Pool & Sun Deck with 360-degree views & shaded sitting area
- Aquavit Terrace & Lounge, a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area for al fresco dining
- Lounge & Bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library & onboard shop
- Elevator from Main Deck to Pool Deck only; no elevator access for Sun Deck
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
Our intimate, all-veranda ships offer a wide variety of staterooms for your selection. From Veranda Staterooms to the abundance of extra perks and amenities in our spacious Explorer Suites, there’s no finer way to travel. And whichever stateroom you choose, you will find it beautifully designed in the understated elegance for which Viking is known.
|Days||Name||Date||Embark||Disembark||Ship Name||Brochure Price||Our Price||Savings|
|No Available Itineraries for this Ship at this time. Please check back later.|