Hemming was a Danish king for only two years, but his reign helped shape the future of Franco-Danish relations immeasurably. He was best known for signing the Treaty of Heiligen with the Frankish emperor Charlemagne in 811.
Only 106 guests - Crew: 36 - Length: 262 feet - Year built: 2014
- 53 outside staterooms with river view (16 Standard Staterooms, 2 French Balcony Staterooms, 24 Veranda Staterooms, 11 Veranda Suites)
- All Upper & Middle Deck staterooms feature a full-size veranda or a French balcony
- Sun Deck with shaded sitting area; swimming pool; organic herb garden; solar panels; putting green
- Aquavit Terrace, a revolutionary outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship for al fresco dining
- Lounge & Bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library & onboard shop
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
- 42″ flat-screen TV with infotainment system featuring Movies On Demand, plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic & more
Our intimate, all-veranda ships offer a wide variety of staterooms for your selection. From Veranda Staterooms to the abundance of extra perks and amenities in our spacious Explorer Suites, there’s no finer way to travel. And whichever stateroom you choose, you will find it beautifully designed in the understated elegance for which Viking is known.
|Days||Name||Date||Embark||Disembark||Ship Name||Brochure Price||Our Price||Savings|
|No Available Itineraries for this Ship at this time. Please check back later.|