Elevate your Cruise Experience – Taste More with Our Culinary Collection
We often use the word “savor” to describe something we truly enjoyed, a moment we want to relish. Yet the true meaning of that word comes from the culinary world, describing a sensation we all know well: to taste with pleasure.
We invite you to explore and experience special cruise vacations that feature demonstrations from world-renowned chefs, complimentary wine, cooking classes, wine and spirit tastings, and delightful meals focused on regional cuisine – making you feel like the ultimate culinary connoisseur.
As a bonus, you may receive additional amenities at no charge, when you book one of the select Culinary Collection sailings with Pavlus Travel. These little indulgences may include the services of a Distinctive Voyages Host, a Private Welcome Reception, an Exclusive Shore Event, shipboard credit, free specialty dining, a bottle of wine, assorted chocolates, or prepaid gratuities – but only when you book through Pavlus Travel.
Culinary Collection sailings feature some of the most popular itineraries aboard the following cruise lines and include the following amenities:
- Avalon Waterways: Complimentary bottle of wine and box of chocolates delivered to your stateroom
- Azamara Club Cruises: Chef’s table for two: five-course meal paired with selected wines
- Celebrity Cruises: Complimentary Specialty dining experience for two
- Crystal Cruises: Enjoy a private wine tasting with Crystal’s onboard sommelier
- Cunard: Private, behind-the-scenes galley tour
- Holland America Line: Enjoy specialty dining for two at Canaletto and Pinnacle Grill
- MSC Cruises: Complimentary Specialty dining experience for two
- Oceania Cruises: Enjoy a private wine tasting event plus pre-paid gratuities
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Leonidas gourmet chocolates
- Seabourn: Private, behind-the-scenes galley tour
- Silversea: Luxurious box of gourmet chocolates delivered to your suite
Click on the cover below to read/download your the 2020 Culinary Collection e-book today!
Our Travel Experts
Favorite Destination You’ve Traveled to: Egypt
Destination You’d Love to Go: Peru